September is the season of the new start. New season – officially it is now Autumn but it still feels like summer (yay!).
New school, new College or University. Maybe a new job or new relationship.
Whatever the ‘new’ is, there is often some trepidation or worry associated with it. There may even be downright fear! No matter – help is at hand (quite literally).
So how do you have the best start possible? Tap on any worries, concerns or fear that you have. Keep tapping on each aspect until you feel calm and excited about your new start.
Here’s some examples.
New school for the kids in your life:
- Even though I’m scared of starting my new school, I’m still a good girl/boy/kid
- Even though I won’t know anyone and I’ll feel scared talking to new kids, I’m ok
- Even though I’m worried about finding my way around my new school, I’m going to be ok
- Even though I’m not sure how I’m going to cope, living away from home for the first time, I’m ok
- Even though I don’t know anyone & I don’t know how I’ll fit in, I choose to accept myself anyway
- Even though I’m worried about living on my own for the first time, I’m sure I’ll be ok
- Even though I’m worried I won’t know how to do the job and if I’ll fit in, I accept my feelings anyway
- Even though I’m scared of not being good enough or experienced enough, I choose to stay calm anyway
- Even though I feel nervous about this new relationship, I choose to relax & go with the flow
Remember, just keep tapping until you feel better.
Good luck with the new start – whatever it is 🙂