Want your day to start out better? A great way to achieve this is to tap first thing in the morning. Your tapping can be about the things you know you have to do that day & any concerns/worries/stress you have about that. E.g.
- Even though I’m worried because I have that important meeting today…
- Even though I’m stressed with my work load and today is going to be manic…
- Even though I’m anxious about doing…
You get the idea. Think about your day & tap on anything that is bothering you.
Once you’ve tapped on all that “stuff” you might like to try tapping in some positives. E.g.
- Even though I’m doing X today, I choose to stay calm
- Even though I’ve got a busy day, I can get it all done easily
- Even though I’m stressed about my workload, maybe I can feel calmer and still get it done
If you’d like some help, just drop me an email.
One thought to “Start Your Day the Tappy Way”
I believe this is really going to help because you are trying to recognize the issues and finding solutions or looking at the positive side of them. In this case, you are already prepared and you are very aware that everything is still going to be fine at the end of the day.
Comments are closed.