Sometimes we feel yuck and know that tapping can help us. Yet we don’t do it! Why is that? Is is some form of self-sabotage? Is it that we don’t think we deserve to feel better? Or is it that we don’t have the time to do it? Well we can always make time when something is important.
What if we don’t think EFT will help in this case? Or is it that we simply want to “wallow” in our feelings for a while. I have done that in the past and got really annoyed with myself! I feel really upset and think I’m not going to do anything about it. I’m going to sulk into these feelings for a while. Then I annoy myself and think I must do something about this!
Well perhaps some tapping about not tapping is in order. Try:
- Even though I don’t seem to want to tap about this, I’m open to accepting myself anyway
- Even though I’m sabotaging myself, what if I could get out of my own way
- Even though I seem to want to wallow in these feelings rather than tapping, I acknowledge and accept these feelings
- Even though I think tapping won’t help, what if I was pleasantly surprised by the results
- Even though I don’t think I deserve to get over this, what if I could be kind to myself and help myself
- Even though I don’t have time to work on this right now, what if I could make the time
Sometimes we just have to acknowledge and accept our feelings. Tapping is perfect to help us do this. Sometimes we have to wallow for awhile. EFT is always there for us when we are ready!
07866 013 637