Tiredness affects us all from time to time. Whether we’ve had a bad nights sleep or just gone to bed later than we should have. Sometimes our energy levels are below par and that makes us feel tired. EFT can help us in a number of ways. Firstly, if you are having trouble sleeping then tap for that. Tap on all of the things you may be worrying about, stressing over or any physical symptoms that are stopping you from getting a good nights kip. Check out your bedroom and make sure it is dark enough, quiet enough etc. When was the last time you bought a new mattress? If your mattress has seen better days maybe it is time to invest. We spend a long time in bed and good quality sleep is very important. Avoid stimulants late at night and try to spend some quiet time away from the TV or computer for at least half an hour before bed.
Many people feel there just aren’t enough hours in the day! Life is so hectic these days & we seem to try to pack so much in. It often feels like there just aren’t enough hours to do everything. So we compromise by not getting enough sleep. But this has a knock on effect because we then feel tired, don’t have so much energy and don’t work as efficiently as if we’d had enough sleep.
Here are some tapping suggestions to get you started:
- Even though I don’t get enough sleep, I’m open to accepting myself anyway
- Even though there aren’t enough hours in the day, I love and accept myself anyway
- Even though I compromise on my sleep to fit everything in and I know my health is suffering, I’m open to accepting myself anyway
- Even though I’m really really tired and I don’t know how I’ll get through this day, I accept myself anyway
- Even though I wish I had 27 hours in a day, then I’d manage enough sleep, I’m open to getting to bed earlier
- Even though I take on too much and then don’t get enough sleep, I’m open to learning to say “no”
- Even though I wish I had less to do every day, maybe there is a way of reducing my load so I get enough sleep
- Even though I’m so tired, I just want to close my eyes and sleep for a week, I love and accept myself anyway
- Even though I feel weak because I’m so tired, I’m open to feeling like I have the energy I need
- Even though I can’t concentrate because I’m so tired and I keep making silly mistakes, I love and forgive myself
- Even though I’m tired of being tired, maybe I can start to make sleep a higher priority in my life
Tap on all the things that mean you don’t get enough sleep. Are they things you want to do, have to do etc. What can you skip or delegate to someone else? Work out ways you can reduce your load so that you get half an hour extra sleep a night. It will make a huge difference!
Remember to tap on all the things that keep you awake at night too. Sleep is an important part of our health and wellbeing. Learn not to compromise on yours.
07866 013 637