This weekend seems to have flown by. Whilst I got a lot done, I feel that there is so much more I needed to/could’ve/should’ve done! But I also acknowledge that I needed some down time too, like enjoying a film at the cinema & a nice meal with my partner. The weather had its part to play too and didn’t comply with my plans to be in the garden all weekend. Well we have to learn to adapt and adjust in these situations. But we can be left with feelings of frustration, anger, guilt etc.
We can use EFT to help us deal with these feelings and also enable us to be more flexible about our plans so that we can go with the flow more easily. Try statements like the following:
- Even though I didn’t get everything done that I needed to this weekend and I feel frustrated, I’m open to accepting myself anyway
- Even though I feel guilty for taking some time off and enjoying myself, I love and accept myself
- Even though I wish I could’ve got a lot more done this weekend, I accept that I’m not superwoman/man
- Even though there just wasn’t enough time to fit everything in this weekend, I deeply and completely accept myself anyway
- Even though I didn’t manage to fit everything in this weekend, I acknowledge that I need some down time too
Remember to keep tapping until you feel better about how your weekend turned out.
07866 013 637