Wishing you a very happy, healthy 2019.
Forget about the resolutions as most of us end up ditching them by mid January anyway! They can also induce feelings of inadequacy and guilt.
Instead, take some time to review your 2018 and plan for this year. Here are some suggestions for you:
- What was the best thing about 2018?
- What are you most proud of achieving in 2018?
- What was your most important lesson of 2018?
- What do you want to achieve the most in 2019?
- What is your focus word for 2019?
- What hobbies/activities do you want to do this year?
- What self-care things will you do to look after yourself this year?
Set Your Goals
Using the answers from above, set your goals for the year. Then break them down into goals for the months and weeks ahead. Remember to regularly review your goals and break them down further if you’re not achieving them, or make them bigger if you are exceeding them 🙂
I hope that you have a great 2019. Do let me know if you’d like some help.