Anxiety feels awful. You know that thinking about it makes it worse. You dread the anxiety escalating into a panic attack. You end up worrying about having anxiety or having a panic attack. Which in itself can bring on an attack!
Then you start to avoid certain situations and spend more time at home because it is easier than going through all that anxiety. The anxiety or worrying about the anxiety is very draining. It literally wears you out and you feel exhausted. Life becomes less enjoyable.
It doesn’t have to be this way. Learning EFT can really help you take control of your life again. You can use EFT to relax and calm your mind and body. You can reduce your symptoms e.g. fast beating heart, sweating, churning or knotty stomach, feeling sick, feeling like you will pass out etc. You can work on the triggers of your anxiety. This part is key. Working with a Practitioner can help you get to the underlying cause of the anxiety.
Figuring out when it started, what was going on in your life then etc. We can work very gently with any traumatic memories from your past with the movie technique. Working on these past memories helps clear out this stuck energy. Your body can then learn that it is safe now and let these symptoms go.
Tapping every day, helps restore calm and puts you back in control. Here are some suggestions to get you started.
- Even though I hate this anxiety and it feels so awful, I’m willing to accept myself anyway
- Even though I hate feeling so sick because of this anxiety, I’m ok right now
- Even though I can’t even go out for a meal without feeling overwhelmed by anxiety, I’m open to accepting myself anyway
- Even though I shake like a leaf and my stomach churns in knots, every time I go out shopping, I love and accept myself anyway
- Even though I worry about having a panic attack every time I have to go out and I feel so exhausted afterwards that I just want to lie down and go to sleep, I accept myself anyway
Tapping really can help as long as you are persistent and work on both your symptoms and the triggers that cause the anxiety. It is possible to enjoy life again and plan things that you avoided in the past.
07866 013 637
One thought to “Tapping Away Anxiety”
I do tapping almost everyday and I gotta tell you that it really helps with my anxiety. The people over the EFT training helped me how to do tapping effectively and EFT, as well.
Comments are closed.