With life rushing by us at such a hectic pace, it is hard to take time out. But we can all manage to find 5 minutes for ourselves in a day. What to do with that 5 minutes?
- You can sit quietly and just breathe – watch your breath going in and out
- You can tap several rounds on an issue that bothering you
- You can just tap – don’t tune in to anything in particular and don’t say anything – just tap
- You can tap in some positive affirmations
- You can tap in some gratitude – speak out loud all the things you are grateful for
You see, you don’t need an hour. Most people would struggle to find that amount of time for themselves every day. Even the busiest of people can find 5 minutes a day.
I hope this encourages you to take some much-needed time for yourself. We all face so many pressures, demands and stress. It is so important to do something to combat that every day. Doing something that takes just 5 minutes is one way of ensuring we do something beneficial.
What suggestions do you have for doing something for yourself in just 5 minutes a day?
07866 013 637